The Senior Management team shaped together with the Human Resources Management team an culture, expressed in a personnel idea; a number of sentences together defining our beliefs. Our culture is defined as a social domain that emphasizes the practices. Our culture is designed on our knowledge, belief, morals, law, custom and any other capabilities and habits acquired to best serve WeDoOurBest.
- Work safety
To define and make it more clear we also shaped some sentences, that represent the customs behavior, sentences that define the way we believe is best to lead WeDoOurBest.
We shaped nine primary directions and 11 custom ideas defining how we want to work together.
WeDoOurBest needs to be managed very tightly to ensure the smallest possible administrative burden. This to ensure we can offer the children and youth we serve the largest part of the money we collect/receive in a donation.
Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality
The 11 keep points in the Personnel Idea:
- Our differences
- Take a risk
- You will make mistakes
- Believe in our value
- Perfect match job and employee
- A job that shapes an impact
- Focus on engagement and responsibility
- We like structure and plan
- We help each other
- High bar of excellence and deliver on time
- Leaders create inspiration, motivation, and leadership
- Select on the full definition of Talent
- Workload adjusted to the employee.
The way we work