The website uses “cookies,” a technology that installs information on a website user’s computer to permit the website to recognize future visits by that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the domain name wedoourbest.org, Email: email@example.com
For example, the website use the information provided through cookies to recognize you as a previous user of the website, to offer personalized web page content and information for your use, to track your activity on the website, to pre-populate online forms with your personal information to respond to your needs, and to otherwise facilitate your website experience.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user login details to gain access to certain parts of the website.
The Company may also analyze information that does not contain Personal Information for trends and statistics.
2. COOKIES AND HOW THEY BENEFIT YOU
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect;
- Save you having to log in every time you visit the site;
- Remember your settings during and between visits;
- Improve the speed/security of the site;
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook;
- Personalize our site to you to help you get what you need faster;
- Continuously improve our website for you;
- Pass data to advertising networks;
- Pay sales commissions;
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission);
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission);
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work;
- Determining if you are logged in or not;
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions;
- Tailoring content to your needs;
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to sign up to our email newsletter).
3. SOCIAL WEBSITE COOKIES
So you can easily like or share our content on Facebook, Twitter and other social media we have included sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy implications of this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
4. WEBSITE IMPROVEMENT COOKIES
We regularly test new designs or site features on our site. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously monitoring how our site visitors respond to these different versions. Ultimately this helps us to offer you a better website.
5. VISITOR STATISTICS COOKIES
This helps us to continuously improve our website. These so-called analytics programs also tell us if how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before helping us to put more money into developing our services for you instead of marketing spend.
We also use technology to determine how people who phone us arrived on our website (e.g. from a search engine or by clicking on an advert). This is to help us to identify how people heard about us.
Please be aware that if you call us, using a phone number on the website we can potentially tell how you arrived on our website. Again this ultimately helps us keep down costs for you.
6. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE WE USE
We use the following third-party software tools on our website:
- Google Analytics – tracking your website behavior.
- Facebook retargeting – tracking what web pages you are viewing and what adds you will see.
- Twitter Retargeting – tracking what web pages you are viewing and what adds you will see.
- AdRoll retargeting – tracking what web pages you are viewing and what adds you will see.
- Visual Website Optimizer – testing and showing different versions of our web pages that work most effectively.
- Talk.to – tracking website navigation and chat invitations.
7. TURNING COOKIES OFF
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so-called “spyware.” Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.